Required from 1st September 2020
Due to the retirement of the present Headteacher, the Governors of St Margaret Clitherow RC Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational practising Catholic Headteacher, who will share and develop our vision of high quality education for all. The successful applicant must be dedicated to leading and building an exceptional and caring learning environment in which all members of the school community can fulfil their potential.
The school is benefiting from a major rebuild and the final phase will be completed by 2020. St Margaret Clitherow is a well-established community spirited school with close links and partnership to the parish of English Martyrs and The All Saints’ Trust.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to help lead the school into the next phase of its development and make a significant contribution to the future success of the school. St Margaret Clitherow was graded ‘good’ by OFSTED in every area.
The successful candidate will have:
- respect for the Catholic Ethos of the school
- vision, innovative ideas and the ability to think strategically
- passion to provide high quality child-centred education
- the ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- understanding of children’s emotional, behavioural welfare and a hands on approach
- excellent classroom practice
We can offer:
- a caring and inclusive Catholic environment
- well behaved children who love their school and enjoy learning
- hard working committed and dedicated staff
- support for professional development and well-being
- close working partnership between The All Saints’ Trust, parents, Parish and the local community
- a Governing Body which is fully committed and supportive of the whole school community.
The school is firmly committed to CPD and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils. All staff are required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are encouraged and very much welcome.
An application pack is available online, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8450 3631 for a paper copy.
Closing date for receipt of letters of application is noon on Monday 27th January 2020
Interview dates: Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th February 2020
Please click on the links to print out the documents